Friday 31 December 2010

The New Year.

After my disappointing mark in the last unit, which hopefully will be raised by a few points if I get awarded extenuating circumstances, I have decided to carry on focusing on my writing, However I want to experiment as much as I can. I have realised I am not using the facilities in my university as I could and there are a lot of techniques I want to try out.

I need to think about how I can display my writing, and also how it links and fits in to the art world at the moment, using artist research and keeping up to date with the trends.

Being as its Christmas/New Year, I have done no work, made no art pieces and not even thought about how I am going to start - which I think is fair enough! As soon as the 4th gets here and uni starts again I will be working as hard as I can and making myself and others proud.

Pep talk over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment